|Geena||1. Honor Roll for first semester 2008/09 school year at Bellevue High School.
2. On Wednesday, April 22, 2009,Geena and family members attended her Scholar Recognition event. She received an award from the AAUW as the outstanding female student in the area of science at Bellevue High School. The event was held between 6:00 - 7:30 pm in Bellevue at the Bellevue School District Board room. A light meal was served.
3. Geena graduated on June 26, 2009 from Bellevue High School. She received an award for her perfect 4.0 grade point average!
|Jack||1. 3.9 GPA, Sacred Heart School, 6th Grade, June 2009.
2. Jack participated in the Sacred Heart Knights of Columbus Youth Free Throw Competition and won his division. He advanced to the District Championship where he will compete against the winners from other Eastside Parishes including St. Louise and St. Monica.
3. 3rd place Knights of Columbus Free Throw Contest Division Level.
4. Eastside Smoke beat Seattle Speed in the Championship - President's Day Tournament, February 16, 2009
5. Eastside Smoke Basketball Team Seaside, OR Basketball Tournament, March 2009, Championship First Place
6. 2009 Nordstrom Beat the Bridge Results: Successfully completed the Beat the Bridge 8K Run benefitting JDRF in 37:07 minutes. Jack placed top in 12 year olds and top 11 in 14 and under age group
7. Spokane Hoopfest June 2009 Tournament - First Place - Bracket 129
8. Jack's Sacred Heart CYO 6th grade boy’s basketball team won the LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIP at Blanchett High School, with Jack making 15 out of 26 points. Final score was 26-21.
9. Selected to Bellevue West Little League All-Star Baseball Team
10. Bellevue West Little League - First Place, best season record
11. Second Place, Nine Hole Boy's Golf - Overlake Country Club 2009 Championship
12. Greater Eastside Junior Football Association Championships - 1st Place - Bellevue Wolverines November 2009
13. Selected for Friends of Hoop AAU Basketball 7th Grade Team
14. Greater Eastside Junior Football, Sophomore Division - Undefeated Season - Bellevue Wolverines
|Julie||1. Julie Hewes had a 4.0 for the winter semester in nursing classes at the University of Southern Maine.
2. Julie received the second highest grade on her exam in nursing assessment.
3. Julie received a 4.0 GPA in her nursing classes at Southern Maine Communion College. She also worked during the summer as a CNA (certified nursing assistant) at Barron Center in Portland, Maine. Julie will be graduating in nursing from the University of Maine at Orno in December of next year. She plans to get her masters degree in nursing and then possibly teach clinical nursing.
|Katie||1. 4.0 GPA, Bellevue High School, Ninth Grade, for the first quarter.
2. 4.0 GPA for the first semester, in seven subjects: World History, Spanish 1, Honors Algebra and Geometry, Biology, Nutrition, Honors Frosh Competition, and PE.
3. 4.0 GPA for freshman year at Bellevue High School.
4. Most Valuable Defensive Player 2009 Bellevue High Softball
5. Selected as a 2009 Bellevue Girls Select Basketball Camp Counsler
6. Katie's softball team was the 2008-2009 Winter State Academic Achievement Award Winner. The team had the highest grade point average in 3A Softball, and qualified for the 2009 WIAA/Dairy Farmers of Washington/Les Schwab Tires State Academic Achievement Award. The group will be recognized for their GPA during the state championships..
7. Honor Roll for first semester 2008/09 school year at Bellevue High School..
8. Katie moved up to the JV basketball team for the remaining part of the season.
9. 28 points against Issaquah, January 2009. She also got the winning basket in overtime with 10 seconds left.
10. BHS Spirit of Wolverines Athletic Award - "Coaches Award" in Recognition of Exceptional Achievement Soph/Frosh Girls Basketball 2008-09
11. Katie made the front page of the Bellevue Reporter for BHS softball 2009.
12. 22 points against Skyline, January 2009. Won the game with free throw at 4 seconds left.
13. BHS Fastpitch Softball: successful in KingCo Playoffs and will advance to Division Play as #4 Seed
14. Seattle Times Article, May 20, 2009 (also reported in the Bellevue Reporter): Katie awarded Honorable Mention in Kingco 3A/2A All-League Softball and her coach received Coach of the Year.
15. Katie tested - 16 inch vertical leap.
16. Lady Hornet Summer Classic Varsity Basketball Tournament - 3rd Place - 6 wins, 1 loss
17. Selected to the Lady Hornet Tournament "All Tournament Team" (MVP).
18. 2009 Varsity Softball - "Best Defensive Player" Award
19. 2009 Varsity Softball - "I make all of you look like fools!" Senior Plate Award
20. Newport Buzzer Beater Varsity Basketball Tournament - First Place Champions
21. First Place, Nine Hole Girl's Golf - Overlake Country Club 2009 Championship
22. Selected for Varsity Team - Bellevue Girls Basketball 2009/2010 Season
23. Varsity Basketball 12-3-09: Bellevue vs Kentwood - Leading Scorer 11 points