|Geena||1. Geena's June, 2007 report card from Bellevue High School showed the following:
GPA for the semester: 4.0 (including an A+ in math)
Cumulative GPA for the 10th grade year: 4.0
Cumulative GPA for the first two years of high school: 4.0
High school class rank: 1st out of 365 students
|Jack||1. 4.0 GPA, Sacred Heart School, March 2007.
2. 3.89 GPA, Sacred Heart School, 4th Grade, June 18, 2007.
3. CYO Basketball League - Undefeated
4. Freethrow champion at school
5. Season High 20 Points Rotary Game in February
6. Rotary AAU Basketball Champions - Winter Play-Offs
7. Selected for Bellevue West Little League Travel Team, Baseball
8. Selected for the First Reading at the all-school Mass in March
9. Selected for Majors Level Baseball
10. Eligible for Division 1 Tournament Cocoa Beach Florida Boy's Basketball
11. 2007 Pacific NW AAU Basketball District Championship 5th Grade Division Second Place
12. AAU 5th Grade Basketball, 2nd Place League Champions Belleuve Smoke
13. Voted "Best Boy Athlete" 4th Grade
14. Voted "Best Reader" 4th Grade
15. Selected to All-Star Baseball team, 10 year olds, Bellevue West Little League
16. Baseball tournament, B Division, 3rd Place
17. Majors Baseball team finished 2nd Place for regular season play
18. Made all the team's double plays
19. Certificate of Excellence Overlake Golf Camp
20. 2nd place in a Rotery Tournament
21. Bellevue West All Star Game Winning hit in the last inning with two outs.
22. All Star Series - 5th place in the district is one of the highest finishes by Bellevue West in the last 10 years.
23. Selected to be included in the 2007 edition of the "Honor Roll of Little League"
22. Monroe 3 on 3 Basketball Tournament, August 4th - Second Place
23. Selected for AAU Eastside Smoke Travel Basketball Team
|Jane||1. 3.4 GPA, University of Maine
2. Jane was in Washington DC in March 2007 with the College Republicans and she met Newt Gingrich.
3. Appointed Women's Outreach Coordinator for the State of Maine College Republicans for 2007-2008. She will attend the national convention in Washington DC in July.
4. Elected statewide Women's Outreach Coordinator for the Maine College Republicans
5. Summer employment at Deer Island, NY (Skull and Bones Society Retreat) (summer 2007)
6. Pledged Kappa Alpha Phi, business fraternity, University of Maine (Nov. 2007)
|John||1. Selected for Eastside Football Club Select Soccer Team.
2. Selected for the advanced math program at Enatai.
3. Home run in Baseball
4. Tried out and made the C Team for Select Soccer
5. Selected to All-Star Baseball team, 11 year olds, Bellevue West Little League
6. 2nd Place Champions, Firecracker Soccer Tournament, Burlington, June 2007
7. Graduated from Enatai Elementary School, and will attend Chinook Middle School next semester.
|Julie||1. Successfully completed her first year of nursing courses at the University of Maine. She received a B in Organic Chemistry and 3. 29 GPA (spring semester)
2. Active member of the Chi Omega Sorority.
3. Summer job at the Portland Sea Dogs; filled in as assistant manager.
4. Elected Spirit and Song chair of Chi Omega
5. Inter-sorority and fraternity track meet, 2nd in the 1000 meters.
6. Sorority won Greek Week two years in a row. Julie was a major contributor.
7. Chi Omega recruitment team, Spring 2008, Fall 2008.
8. University of Maine College Republicans.
|Katie||1. 4.0 GPA from Sacred Heart School, 7th Grade, February 8, 2007 report card for the first semester. Katie received A's in Science, Pre-Algebra, Social Studies, Physical Education, Literature, Language Arts, Religion, Spanish, and Campus Ministry. One of her teachers reported that "Katie is a great student. I always get hard work from Katie on her assignments and efforts in class. I look forward to a great second semester."
2. 4.0 GPA from Sacred Heart School on June 18, 2007. Katie received A's in literature/language arts, pre-algebra, morality, science, social studies, Spanish, campus ministry, and physical education. Her teachers reported that she was a "brilliant student." These grades were the average grades for the first and second semesters of 7th grade.
3. CYO Basketball team was undefeated in the season games and will start the playoff games.
4. Katie's CYO beat Holy Rosary Edmonds by two points on February 15, 2007 and will the championship on Saturday at 2:30 at O'Dea High School.
5. Runner Up CYO Basketball Champions.
6. AAU St. Patrick's Day Tournament Girl's Softball First Place Champions Silver Division
7. Softball Tournament: 1st Place Champions, Bellevue Blast Softball, April 2007
8. Grand Champions Silver Divison Softball Tournament, West Seattle
9. Top Batting Average, Bellevue Blast Select Softball
10. Top on-base %, Bellevue Blast Select Softball
11. Fewest strike-outs, Bellevue Blast Select Softball
12. Won the Free Throw Competition at school on February 2, 2007, making 13 out of 15 free throws and beating the boy's division.
13. Monroe 3 on 3 Basketball Tournament August 4th - Second Place
14. Overlake Country Club Junior Golf Championship - 2nd Place
Longest Drive Contest - 1st Place - 240 yard drive.
15. Made all -team in basketball.
16. Outstanding Player award at the Auburn Riverside Tournament (November 11,2007).
17. Made Bellevue Select Basketball Team.
18. Made Bellevue Select Softball Team.
|Kyle||1. Kyle was promoted to District Manager of EMC Inc. in the Northwest with his office
in Bellevue, Washington.
|Tyler||1. Tyler was promoted by EMC to Account Executive in the Northern California
District. He has responsibility for customers in Silicon Valley.
2. Chosen by EMC as the or the top ISR for 2006.