|Alicia||1. 4.0 GPA, Heartland Baptist Bible College, June 2005
2. 2005 Frank C. Earhart Memorial Award (for Phil and Alicia): "You have been chosen as the (male-Phil,female-Alicia) student to receive a gift in memory of the late Frank C. Earhart. It is the desire of his wife and family, in honor of Brother Earhart, to recognize a Bible college student who has been faithful in Christian Service to the local church and who has demonstrated a dedication and determination to the furtherance of the gospel of Jesus Christ. The Faculty and Staff of Heartland Baptist Bible College are pleased to award you the 2005 Frank C. Earhart Memorial Award."
3. 2005 Scotty Alexander Memorial Award (for Phil): "You have been selected to receive a gift in memory of the late Dr. Scotty Alexander. It is the desire of his wife, Mrs. Elaine Alexander, in honor of her late husband, to encourage a young preacher who is entering full-time work for the Lord and who has proven himself faithful during his school years. The Faculty and Staff of Heartland Baptist Bible College are pleased to award to you the 2005 Scotty Alexander Memorial Award.
|David||1. Graduated first in class, June 10, 2005, Woodin Valley Baptist Church, Woodinville, Washington.
2. Admitted to Heartland Baptist Bible College.
|Geena||1. Graduation from Chinook Middle School - June 2005
2. 4.00 GPA February 2005 (second quarter of 8th grade)
3. 4.00 GPA April 2005 (third quarter of 8th grade)
4. 4.00 GPA June 2005 (fourth quarter of 8th grade )
5. 4.00 GPA for all 3 years of Middle School
6. Received letter from Middle School principal stating that her A's were an "amazing feat, worthy of praise and celebration."
7. Confirmation completed at Newport Covenant Church
8. Highest ranking score for Choral Festival choir competition (participated on a team from Chinook Middle School)
9. Started Bellevue High School - Sept 2005
10. 4.00 GPA first quarter at Bellevue High School (9th grade)
11. Had 4 wisdom teeth removed.
12. Selected in her Honors Math Class to be a tutor to other math
|Jack||1. 3.8 GPA, Sacred Heart School, June 12, 2005
2. 3.7 GPA, Sacred Heart School, March 15, 2005
3. Soaring Eagle Award, March 17, 2005 presented to children for being respectable and responsible. This includes following classroom, playground and school rules; completing classwork and homework on a regular basis; and treating adults and students kindly.
4. First Holy Communion, May 15, 2005
5. Undefeated Season Issaquah Jayhaws Basketball
2/5 Jayhawks vs. Eagles WIN 58-4 Jack scored 8 points
2/12 Jayhawks vs. King Cobras WIN 70-4 Jack scored 10 points
Jayhawks vs The Heat WIN 76 - 22
3/17 Jayhawks Basketball game WIN 75 - 28
3/26 Jayhawks Basketball WIN 54 - 38
6. Certificate of Excellence - Polar Regions Book, February 28, 2005.
7. Bellevue West Little League Dukes 2 Division
Angels vs. Mariners 20-4 Win
Angels vs the Dodgers WIN 19-6
Angels vs. Medina Red Sox WIN 17-4
Angels vs. Cardinals 17 - 3 WIN
Angels vs. Red Sox WIN 11-10
8. Selected for Accelerated Reading Program - Sacred Heart School
9. Math achievement notice from teacher: "Jack's consistency in doing the Challenging Math Packets through the year helped him to feel quite comfortable in Math. Great work, Jack!"
10. Chosen as MVP of basketball game on March 5, 2005
11. Certificate of Recognition for achievement in completing the 2005 Summer Reading Program at Bellevue Original Library
12. Undefeated Season 11-0 Bellevue West Little League
13. Bellevue West Little League Dukes 2 Champions 2005 Trophy. Won Little League championship game on June 7, 2005.
14. Third place boys 100 yard freestyle relay
15. Third place boys 100 yard medley relay
16. Soaring Eagle Award, June 16, 2005
17. Basketball: Participant, "Hoopfest 2005" Spokane Washington 6/24 - 6/26.
The Largest 3 on 3 basketball tournament in the world. Made it to final 6.
18. 100 yard freestyle relay 3rd place ribbon, Swim Meet, June 23, 2005, Overlake vs. Kingsgate Gators - A Meet
19. 25 yard butterfly 2nd place ribbon, Swim Meet, June 23, 2005, Overlake vs. Kingsgate Gators - A Meet
20. 25 yard backstroke 2nd place - exhibition, Swim Meet, June 23, 2005, Overlake vs. Kingsgate Gators - A Meet
21. Personal best 27.06 sec 25 yard backstroke
22. Third place boys 100 yard medley relay
23. Second place boys 100 yard freestyle relay
24. Second place boys 25 yard freestyle
25. Golf: Longest hit with a driver
26. One Mile Fun Run Beat the Bridge Race 5-15-05
27. Certificate of Participation for accomplishment in 2005 Overlake Golf & Country Club Junior Camp
28. Football: 3 interceptions, 1 touchdown, 3 fumble recoveries.
Bellevue vs. Inglemoore 27 - 0 Win
Bellevue vs. Mt. Si 28 - 6 Win
Bellevue vs. Eastlake 21 - 0 Win
Football team got to the playoffs! In the last game, Jack had four pancakes (hard tackle), one interception, and a fumble recovery.
29. Smoke select basketball
Win against Heat
|Jane||1. Accepted to three universities: Acadia University in Nova Scotia, Canada; University of Maine in Orono and the University of South Maine. She will be attending the University of Maine in Orono to study new media.
2. Started an Ebay business selling designer clothes and is showing a profit. She has made over 20 successful sale since October 2004 Her customers have given her very high satisfaction ratings.
3. Received high school diploma from Catherine McCauley Catholic High School
4. French merit award, Catherine McCauley High School
5. Computer merit award, Catherine McCauley High School
6. Southern Maine Athletic Association First Team Doubles Allstar
7. SMAA Doubles tournament second place
8. Health merit award, Catherine McCauley High School
9. Four year first the letter in tennis
10. Two-year varsity letter in field hockey
11. Admitted to Acadia University bachelor of science program in chemistry (rated top undergrad college in Canada)
|Jill||1. National Merit Commended Scholar
* Varsity Letter
* 3rd place in long jump
3. Cross Country
* Varsity Letter
* Scholar Athlete Award
4. First Honors
5. Honor Roll
6. 3.88 GPA
7. Received 100 hours of service certificate from Children's Hospital
8. Confirmed in the Catholic Church
|Joe||1. Received offer of permanent employment at Microsoft Corporation, and will be working there following graduation with a degree in computer engineering from the University of Washington in 2006.
2. 3.71 GPA, University of Washington, 2005.
3. Dean's List Fall Quarter
4. 1st Place, University of Washington Flag Football Champions
5. Advanced to the championship of fraternity fantasy football league, likely
will be the champion
|John||1. Won Little League baseball championship game, June, 2005
2. Received report card, June 2005 (end of third grade), with recognition from
the teacher saying, "John is class role model and a teacher's dream."
3. Ran 42 laps for the school fund raiser -- Run Rock and Roll and received
The Presidential Physical Fitness Award. Sept 2005
4. Received special award at Church for accomplishments in his Sunday School
class with special recognition for memorizing the Books of the Bible. Spring
5. Caught 30 yard pass from Damon Huard (Husky and NFL football player) at
football camp. Also caught touchdown pass from him too.
6. Took a cooking class with 3 friends and cooked a gourmet dinner for the
parents. Summer 2005
7. Won first game in indoor soccer November 2005.
8. Led the singing of "America the Beautiful" at Veteran's Day school assembly
with his class.
9. John went Christmas caroling with his Sunday School class to visit senior
citizens at Covenant Shores on Mercer Island.
|Julie||1. 3.8 GPA, Deering High School, June, 2005
2. Honor Roll- Semester Final Grades
2. Effort Honor Roll- Semester Final Grades
3. First Place- Shot Put, indoor track meet
4. Second Place- Shot Put, indoor track meet
5. Fourth Place- Shot Put, indoor track meet
6. Personal Best- 25' 5" Shot Put throw, indoor track meet
7. GPA 91.9 (85-92 is a B) This is her unweighted GPA (honors classes get more
percentage points but have not been added in)
8. Shotput- 1st, 3rd, and 4th places in multischool competitions
9. Lacrosse- 11 goals, varsity letter
10. Field hockey-varsity letter
11. Board of Directors, Portland Education Partnership
12. Honor Roll Fall 2005, Spring 2005
13. Effort Honor Roll Fall 2005, Spring 2005
14. Senior in High School
15. Student Senate Sr. Class
16. # 1 Shot Putter, Deering Girls Indoor Track
17. Rehired Limited II Part-time Job
18. Hired, Easter Bunny, Seasonal job
19. Volunteer, Future Teachers of America, Spring 2005
20. Volunteer, New England Allied Food Disorders Camp
|Katie||1. 4.0 GPA, Seventh Grade, Sacred Heart School, December 15, 2005.
2. 3.8 GPA, Sixth Grade, April 2005, Sacred Heart School.
3. 3.7 GPA, June 16, 2005, Sacred Heart School
4. 3.7 GPA, February 2005, Sacred Heart School.
5. Won the class spelling b, February, 2005 (beat the smartest student in the grade with the word grammar).
6. Winner of the Sacred Heart "Young Author's" Bookmark Contest for her Class. Her bookmark/artwork will be made into bookmarks for the whole class.
7. Most Reliable Award for 2005, Bellevue Blast Fastpitch Association
8. Achievement notice from teacher: "Katie has shown herself to be a highly motivated student. She will be very successful in her future academic endeavors given her current work habits and great attitude."
9. Certificate of Recognition for achievement in completing the 2005 Summer Reading Program at Bellevue Original Library.
10. Bellevue Select Basketball:
1/9 Bellevue vs. Mt. Si WIN 33-9
1/23 Bellevue vs. Newport WIN 35-22 2/5 Bellevue vs. Mercer Island WIN 39-25
2/6 Bellevue vs. Newport WIN 29-18
2/12 Bellevue vs. Liberty WIN 27-16
2/13 Bellevue vs. Juanita WIN 45-27 season high!
11. Successfully auditioned for and selected as Second Soldier for The Passion Play - Sacred Heart School.
12. Regional Select Basketball Tournament in Seaside, OR - 2nd Place Champions Medal
13. Bellevue West Little League Majors Softball game
Wolverines vs. Newport Huskies WIN 13-7
Wolverines vs. Ice Angels 13 - 3 WIN Game ended in 4th inning due to 10 point lead
Wolverines vs. Bellevue Federal WIN 10-6
Wolverines vs. Kirkland Reign WIN 11-1 Ten run mercy in 5th inning
Wolverines vs. Newport 6/7/05 WIN 15 - 5
14. Bellevue Select Softball - Award for "Greatest Distance Hit" - Team Contest
15. Bellevue Select Girls Softball Mother's Day Tounament 3rd Place out of 12 teams
16. 8K Run Beat the Bridge Race 5-15-05. Successfully "Beat the Bridge" as well as Bob Cartano
17. Bellevue Select Softball
Acer's Memorial Day Invitational Tournament- 1st Place Champions, Trophy
Katie's batting average over 700
18. Second place girls 200 yard freestyle relay
19. Third place girls 50 yard backstroke
20. Third place girls 200 yard medley relay
21. Sixth place girls 50 yard breaststroke
22. Fourth place girls 50 yard breaststroke, Overlake vs. Kings Gate, June 23, 2005, "A" meet.
23. Fifth place girls 50 yard butterfly, Overlake vs. Kings Gate, June 23, 2005, "A" meet.
24. Fourth place girls 200 yard medley relay, Overlake vs. Kings Gate, June 23, 2005, "A" meet.
25. Personal time 46.93 sec. girls 50 yard breaststroke!
26. Softball: Most reliable certificate
27. Fourth place girls 50 yard breaststroke
28. Sixth place 50 yard freestyle
29. Second place 200 yard medley relay
30. Golf: Most accurate iron shot
31. Softball Tournament Bellevue Select Softball
Won 2 out of 3 games before rainout.
Katie had the highest on-base percentage of 850 for the team.
She achieved 3 of the team's 8 hits for the tournament.
32 Certificate of Participation for accomplishment in 2005 Overlake Golf & Country Club Junior Camp
33. First place, softball team, Snohomish tournament for 12U.
34. Made the sixth grade basketball select team.
35. Basketball team:
Beat Bothell, 28-27, on October 29, 2005. Katie had six steals,
eight rebounds and went 3 for 4 at the free throw line.
Beat Newport 18-16, on November 12, 2005
Win against Redmond, 42- 17, November 25
Win against Redmond , 36-13, November 11
Win against Newport, 24- 20, November 11
Win against Mount Si, 44-22, November 26
Lost against Jackson, but Katie had 14 points which is her all-time record.
36. Basketball team:
65 steals total and the average number of steals for the team is 25 total. Katie also had 100 points total.
37. Bellevue Wolverines Girl's Softball Majors Division
13-9 Win First Bellevue West Girl's Softball Team to win a game.
Wolverines vs. Kirkland 11-1 Win (10 run lead ends game) Katie hit 4 of the team's 8 hits
Wolverines vs. Kirkland Reign WIN 11-9
Wolverines vs. Newport Huskies 15-5 WIN Game ended in fourth inning with 10 run lead.
Wolverines vs. Kirkland Reign WIN 10 - 4
38. CYO basketball varsity:
Win against holy family of Seattle
Win against holy rosery
Win against St. Joes
|Kyle||1. Kyle was promoted to a new sales territory for EMC in Chicago, as of January.
2. Awarded a trip to Hawaii in April for achieving his 2004 quota.
3. Bought his first home, July.
|Tyler||1. Tyler was hired by EMC and started in Boston on April 11th.
2. Promoted to Inside Sales Rep with customers in Indianapolis and St. Louis, October.
3. Produced the highest revenue on his team, November.